Sep 15, 2011

PASTA DI MAMMA restaurant


PASTA DI MAMMA restaurant concept and interior, Haarlem, The Netherlands, 2007

 LAURIER restaurant in Galleries Lafayette, Paris, France. 

 Design by Dutch design studio Ina Matt, which is a partnership between Ina Meijer and Matthijs van Cruijsen. This multi-disciplinary design duo is noted for their residential, retail and restaurant interiors, as well as events, products and identity design. I came across their work a little while ago, and I now can’t remember where and how – but luckily I remembered to bookmark their site. Speaking of their site, it’s still largely under construction, and I haven’t been able to find out any more information about them. Luckily their work is just so beautiful and it speaks for itself.
I specifically love the feel of their barns – so elegant, yet unpretentious and welcoming. And I adore the colour palettes they work with. Sophisticated rustic – is there such a thing? I think these guys may have just created it. Via: yellowtrace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...